- Chemical Process Pumps
Buy from us End Suction Chemical Process Pumps that can be used in small to large scale chemical industries for the efficient transportation of corrosive as well as non-corrosive fluids. The cast iron used for the fabrication of this unit makes it capable to bear a pressure of up to 25 bar. The offered End Suction Chemical Process Pumps can also be used in sectors such as paint, cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and many more.
- Designed in accordance with DIN 24256 (ISO 2858) & DIN 25255 and in general confirming to ISO 5199 and API610.
- The pumps are horizontal, single stage, single volute with back pull out design.,
- Our impellers are closed. Semi-open impellers can be offered as an option.
- Impellers are locked with key and impeller nut.
- Integral Jacketed St.Box and Bearing brackets are our standard features.
- Jacketed volute casing and mounting either foot / centre line support can be provided on request.
- Replaceable wearing can be provided both in volute and stuffing box.
- Our flange rating is 16 Bars and pumps are rated for operating pressure of 26 Bars.
- Axial thrust is balanced by balancing holes.
- Any standard single / double mechanical seal can be offered.
Available in CI, BR, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3M, Alloy20, H-B & H-C and any other special alloy.
- Organic and inorganic liquids.
- Refineries, Petrochemical and Fertilizer plants, Chemical process industries.
- Processing plants like sugar, food, paper pulp and sewage treatment.
- Thermal power plants.
- Heating and air conditioning plants.
- Drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Desalination plants, water supply and irrigation systems.
- Thermic fluid heaters.
- Palej , Gujarat
- 1 Per Month
- 1-5 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Wooden Box / loose packing
- All India
Plot No.104/5 & 6, G.I.D.C., Palej, Dist-Bharuch, Palej, Gujarat, 392220, India